Cleanse. Purify. Reset. Detox.
These terms are often used in conjunction with New Year's resolutions, right? If you are on social media, you've certainly seen many different detoxification methods touted - ranging from home-made concoctions to extremely expensive, complicated programs. I'd like to explain why supporting your detoxification pathways is helpful, especially now in the new year, and how to do it safely and affordably. I completed this protocol after my shoulder surgery in January because I wanted to support the removal of the anesthesia, pain killers, and ensure my liver and kidneys were in the best health to help me recover. I am scheduled for another surgery at the end of January 2023, and I have plans to complete this same protocol post-op in February.
Q: What are we talking about here?
A: The Standard Process Purification Program helps your body to safely purify and rebuild itself from the inside out. This protocol comes with a structured plan for purifying, nourishing, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Along with Standard Process supplements, you’ll support your major organ systems with the vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients found in whole foods. In addition, this program supports the maintenance of healthy weight when combined with a healthy lifestyle. When you’ve completed the 21-day purification program, you’ll be amazed at how good you feel. You’ll learn how to transition to a new, healthful way of eating that will continue your journey toward a clearer, brighter, lighter way of life now and in the years ahead.
Q: How do I know if I'm a good candidate for this detoxification protocol?
Purification, also know as detoxification, can help you remove natural toxins from your body and help maintain a healthy weight. We are exposed to external toxins on a daily basis. These include pollutants, pesticides, and chemicals. Internally, our bodies produce waste byproducts as a result of normal metabolic function. Although your body is designed to rid itself of these toxins naturally, it can become overburdened. Purification offers your liver and kidneys additional support to expel and metabolize these toxins and manage weight, which is important to maintaining your health and vitality.
Toxins can contribute to a wide range of conditions such as these -
• Stuffy head
• Fatigue or difficulty sleeping
• Indigestion or other temporary gastrointestinal upset
• Food cravings or weight gain
• Reduced mental clarity
• Low libido
• Skin issues
• Joint discomfort
If you have any of these symptoms, your body would benefit from this support.
Q: How do I determine my toxic load?
A: Take this online systems survey If the majority of your answers are “yes,” then it is likely that your diet contributes significantly to your toxic load. Beyond diet, many external toxins — such as personal care products, cleaners, alcohol, and pollution — add to your load.
Q: How do internal organs assist in purification?
A: The Standard Process Purification Program stimulates specific detoxification organs in the body — the liver, kidneys, and intestines. With help from these organs, your toxic load can decrease, and your body can concentrate its energy on purification. This can help you achieve optimal health by cleansing the body from the inside out.*
• Filters toxins
• Aids the body in metabolizing fat, protein, and carbohydrates
• Helps transform many toxins into harmless agents
• Filter waste and excess fluid from the blood
• Regulate and release the right balance of sodium, phosphorus, and potassium for the body to function properly
• Digests food so that nutrients can be absorbed into the blood and transported to the liver
• Provides a barrier that blocks toxins from the rest of the body
• Absorbs water and electrolytes, forming waste that is excreted from the body
• Produces antibodies for gastrointestinal health
• Contains bacteria that create fatty acids and some vitamins for extra nutritional support
Q: How does this program work? What's included here?
A: Duration: 21 days. Although if you have completed a similar program in the last year, the 10-day program is fine.
1. What to avoid:
2. What to consume:
Eat whole, organic and unprocessed foods and eliminating foods that may cause a concern for some such as gluten, dairy, soy, nightshades, and sugar.
Drink plenty of water
Eat a variety of vegetables, fruits, and select proteins
Take the following supplements with whole food meals
3. Three supplements and 1 protein powder. Super easy!
1. SP Cleanse®
Combines 20 unique whole food and botanical ingredients designed to support the body’s normal toxin-removal processes.*
• Supports healthy kidney, liver and gallbladder function
• Encourages healthy digestive function
• Supports the body’s natural toxin elimination function
• Promotes healthy elimination*
2. SP Green Food®
Contains phytonutrients from organic whole food-based sources including alfalfa, Brussels
sprouts and kale to:
• Promote healthy liver function*
• Support overall cellular health*
A mix of psyllium husk powder, collinsonia root powder, apple pectin, fennel seed, and fenugreek seed powder to ensure healthy daily bowel movements to remove unwanted toxins from your GI tract.
4. There are 4 different options of protein powder to choose from. Three - SP Complete®, SP Complete® Chocolate, SP Complete® Vanilla (all contain whey protein), or SP Complete® (with rice protein) for a dairy free option.
This supplement offers essential whole food nutrition in a convenient powder that is mixed with a milk or water + ice.*
This protein powder also:
• Provides amino acids
• Supports intestinal, muscular, and immune system health
• Provides ingredients with antioxidant activity
• Supports healthy liver function
• Supports the body’s normal toxin-elimination function
• Supports the maintenance of a healthy weight when combined with a healthy lifestyle*
Q: Why should I consider doing this now?
A: This plan is not a fad diet, doesn't have a name, but simply asks you to eat "well". It's also a strategy that you and I can modify to fit your specific requirements and/or address other important issues such as deficiencies and nutritive-diet issues. For example, do you have any gastrointestinal conditions that may impact your gut's ability to absorb nutrients, or metabolize your estrogen? If so, we can correct these as well. You and I will have a brief conversation before you begin, so we're on the same page and I can monitor and support you from beginning to end.
Many people take advantage of the month of January to reset their diet and lifestyle after the holidays as simply a great opportunity to clean up your digestive function and support a health gut, address health issues that may be related to liver congestion, and simply feel better, release inflammation, and in some cases, weight. It's been my experience, that when you get healthy, weight comes off naturally and sustainably. This plan could also be a journey of discovery as you try new foods and learn about eating for better health. Why not give it a try?
Q: Is there a catch here? What's the bottom line?
A: Yes! You are getting a great deal!!!
I'm offering 20% off the detox kit through January 20th.
MSRP = $275 + tax
Order your kit by January 20th, and get the kit for $270 including tax.
Need more information? Got questions? I'm here to answer them.