Nourishing your body and the other bodies in your household can be challenging when you have a hectic schedule! I have gathered some recipes from some of my favorite foodie colleagues. Let these paleo instant pot recipes ease your mind and tastebuds by providing quick and nutrient-dense options. Whether you’re batch cooking for one or attempting to feed an army of hungry children, these recipes are sure to nourish!
Salisbury Steak with Savory Broth
My friends over at AutoImmuneWellness.com recreated an AIP version of this delightful, comfort food.
Get the full AIP Salisbury Steak Recipe
Instant Pot Chicken Pho
Named by the New York Times as the Martha Stewart of Paleo, Michelle over at Nom Nom Paleo has many Instant Pot recipes. But this one was too good not to share in this recipe round-up.
Check out her Instant Pot Chicken Pho Recipe!
Instant Pot Indian Butter Chicken
Take your tastebuds on a trip to Mumbai with this delicious take on Indian Butter Chicken. Made with traditional Ghee and aromatic spices that also support digestion.
Easy Hawaiian Kalua Pork
My colleague, Beth Manos, NTP over at Tasty Yummies created this crazy, easy protein dish. Perfect for batch cooking for Taco Tuesday, cauliflower rice bowls, stir-fry, and so much more!
Grab her recipe for Easy Hawaiian Kalua Pork.
Irish Lamb Stew and Savory Paleo Soda Bread Biscuits
Alison Marras, NTC is giving us all the comfort food vibes with this nutrient-dense Irish Lamb Stew recipe.
Grab the recipe on her website, Food By Mars
Instant Pot Chicken and Mushroom
Christina Curp from Castaway Kitchen has a plethora of Instant Pot recipes with a Cuban-American flare. This Paleo Instant Pot Chicken and Mushroom provides hearty satiety.
Recipe on Castaway Kitchen
Instant Pot BBQ Chicken
Ashley Castle’s BBQ is straight forward, “slightly sweet, smoky, tangy delicious”. Throw these ingredients in a pot and you’ve got enough protein for several meals.
Recipe found on ashleycastlenutrition.com
I hope this newsletter finds you well. Feel free to share your feedback on the recipes you try.
Final class for 2020
1. RESTART - 5 week nutrition education class and 21 day sugar detox begins on Wednesday, October 21st @ 6:00 p.m. on ZOOM. If you have concerns about how you are going to manage the sugar around the holidays, this class ends on November 18, which will enable you to get a handle on your diet and nutrition before Thanksgiving. This is a popular class, so sign up early.
2. Good Decisions "Finally Free" Emotional Eating class begins on Monday, January 4th. This is a great opportunity to:
* Get off the sugar addiction roller coaster
* Find a better way to meet your emotional needs
* Ditch limiting beliefs that hold you back
* Tap into your inner strength and courage *
* Break negative habits and learn to eat intuitively
* Make eating healthy a way of life… most of the time ☺
* Take back control and learn the secrets of lasting change